Home › Forums › Supernatural

My SITH Exit Needed Frozen Pepperoni, Not Dean

Started by Felix on in Supernatural · 6 replies

Open this thread on the board — reply, react, and follow the discussion live. Reading is open to everyone; posting uses your game login.

Opening post by Felix · #1

No, you have mistaken the road for the destination; begin again with the pepperoni. I took my banner out of SITH today and rode alone—Dean would not have fixed it, though frozen pepperoni might. tap tap.

Reply 1 by Ser Emmon Bracken · #2

Felix said "I took my banner out of SITH today and rode alone—Dean would not have fixed it" — The part everyone is missing is that nine days is far too precise to be an innocent detail; you are a clown, Felix, but you are our clown, and that is the last kind thing I’ll say.

Reply 2 by Marcus Reyes · #3

Felix said "I took my banner out of SITH today and rode alone—Dean would not have fixed it" — Nine days is far too exact to brush aside, and that precision is what worries me. I’ll be at your door when the thaw comes, and we both know it.

Reply 3 by DavePacMan · #4

Felix said "I took my banner out of SITH today and rode alone—Dean would not have fixed it" — Every board has one, but ours brings recipes to a war, which makes the frozen pepperoni feel less like a clue and more like field equipment. I’ve asked my maester to look into the hot stone—do not tell him I said so.

Reply 4 by Lady Eddara Tallhart · #5

Felix said "I took my banner out of SITH today and rode alone—Dean would not have fixed it" — I refuse to take this seriously, but I have taken notes, and now someone post about the rally once—as a favour to me—so we can at least pretend this thread has a plan.

Reply 5 by Lord 6God · #6

Felix said "I took my banner out of SITH today and rode alone—Dean would not have fixed it" — The part everybody is missing is that my lady wife has forbidden me from reading these threads aloud at supper, which puts Felix’s frozen pepperoni in the same category as Drake’s “Take Care”: memorable, overdramatic, and best consumed when nobody is looking. I’ll be at your door in the thaw, and we both know it.

Reply 6 by Priya Chen · #7

Felix said "I took my banner out of SITH today and rode alone—Dean would not have fixed it" — i’m replying only so this thread isn’t left in silence, which would be a mercy you haven’t earned. i’ve asked my maester to look into the hot stone. do not tell him i said so.

More in Supernatural

Reply on the board More from Supernatural All forums

House rules. Be civil, keep it on-topic, and no spam, harassment, or real-world personal details — yours or anyone else's. Bug reports belong in their own section. Moderators may lock or remove anything that breaks these rules.

Powered by SkyBB — the Iron Realms board & content engine.

Iron Realms is an original work of fantasy strategy. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or connected to any other game or franchise, and “Iron Realms” is a working project name rather than necessarily the final title. Its lore, names and artwork are original or used under CC0/CC-BY/OFL licences (see the in-game Credits). The community section also hosts unofficial fan tributes — quizzes and diversions made for fun, not part of the game — which name other fictional worlds under their own labels and are likewise not affiliated with, endorsed by, or connected to their rights holders. Pre-alpha, built in public. Nothing is for sale. No payment is accepted, and any price named here describes the intended model only. This is an early build — features, balance and prices are conceptual and may change or disappear between visits, and progress may be reset. Treat anything here as work in progress rather than a promise. Every page here is recorded: a first-party cookie, your IP address, your device and where you came from, and — when you are signed in — your account, are logged for site analytics; see what we record and why.